Integrative Physical Therapy does not participate with any insurance plans.
Typical insurance-driven PT includes:
- Time: 6-8 weeks, 18-24 visits
- 15 min with therapist each visit
- Money: $30 co-pay/visit = $540-720 total cost
Integrative Physical Therapy sessions include:
- Time: 4-6 treatment sessions, on average once per week
- One-on-one session with the therapist
- Money: $100 per visit = $400-600 total cost
What this means for you:
- You’re going to spend the WHOLE HOUR with Dr. Dixon
- He is an expert in treating human movement and function issues with hands-on techniques, dry needling, spinal manipulation, client-specific exercises & education, and more
- YOU WILL FEEL BETTER and get back to what you love to do in FEWER VISITS
Will my insurance still pay for some of it?
In most cases, the answer to this is YES! And, we make it easy for you by providing simple instructions to contact your insurance provider to determine your “Out-Of-Network Physical Therapy” benefits.
We provide insurance-compliant bills each session so you can submit for reimbursement.